We are currently recruiting a Financial Controller
Waterford Area Partnership (WAP) CLG wishes to recruit a Financial Controller. This role which involves working with the CEO and Senior Management Team (SMT) from our Waterford office, offers the opportunity to work with a diverse range of individuals, and communities by working in partnership, to increase access to services, education, employment, culture, and recreation opportunities.
Primary Responsibility: The Financial Controller will be required to:
- To design and implement the finance strategy of the company.
- Prepare and distribute accurate monthly financial management accounts in accordance with the Company’s financial procedures.
- Provide accurate and timely financial monitoring returns to relevant funding bodies.
- Prepare the Company’s Accounts for annual audit.
- Prepare draft annual budgets for the company.
- To drive the development of and adherence to company policies and internal controls to maximise financial control and minimise risk exposure, including the financial and administration procedures document.
Summary Person and Role Attributes:
- Educated to a relevant accountancy qualification at degree or post degree
- Minimum 3 years’ financial management experience, with excellent leadership qualities and clear business acumen
- The dynamics of partnership working and relationship development with multiple stakeholders
- Completion of Tenders/SLA documents (both paper and online).
- Highly computer literate in dealing with financial packages and Microsoft Office.
Salary – An incremental Pay Scale applies €39,825 – €69,410. The successful candidates point on scale will be commensurate with experience.
Contract – A full-time Contract of Employment in line with continuing funding from various Government Departments.
Application Process – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a Recruitment Pack. Submit a completed Application Form and cover letter by e-mail only for the attention of email@example.com Closing date for fully completed applications is Friday 28th January at 1pm.
- Only fully completed Application Forms will be accepted
- No late applications will be accepted
- All applications received will be acknowledged.
- Canvassing will lead to disqualification
Printable version of advert is here