WATERFORD AREA PARTNERSHIP CLG
WISHES TO APPOINT A TEMPORARY
TRADTIONAL SKILLS COMMUNITY EMPLOYMENT SUPERVISOR
The successful candidate will be employed on a temporary contract and will have the responsibility for developing, co-ordinating and delivering the Traditional Craft Skills Community Employment scheme. The scheme facilitates unemployed tradespeople and craftspeople to re-orientate their skills with a view to developing small craft and design enterprises to link in with local tourist initiatives.
This programme is supported by the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection.
The Supervisor will be responsible for the coordination, administration and delivery of the CE Scheme for Waterford Area Partnership CLG. The successful person will co-ordinate the delivery of training to 25 participants. The Supervisor, reporting to the Projects Team Leader, of Waterford Area Partnership will require the following education/experience:
- Three years’ experience in a supervisory position with a relevant marginalised group
- Candidates (including temporary replacements) must have attained a Major 3rd level qualification (NFQ Level 6 or higher) in Business/Financial Administration, Training, Human Resources, Project Management or related disciplines and have 3 years’ supervisory experience ICT skills are also essential (e.g. MS Office). Minor/component awards at Level 6 or higher are insufficient.
- Own transport required – full clean B driving licence
- Computer literate in Microsoft and computerised accounting (preferably Sage)
- Development and implementation of CE Scheme programme by creating realistic and measurable goals and outcomes
- Coordination of CE Scheme team including tutors and participants
- Mentoring and one-to-one support for participants in developing and carrying out individual learning plans
- Administration of payroll, budget and financial controls
- Ensure reports, financial procedures, data protection etc. are maintained in accordance with requirements of the scheme
Full job description and person specification available HERE
Please forward a copy of current Curriculum Vitae and letter of application no later than 5.00 p.m., Thursday 21st February 2019 to email@example.com or:
Mr Joe Stokes, CEO
Waterford Area Partnership CLG
Westgate Retail Park, Tramore Road, Waterford.
NB: Candidates will be short listed on the basis of the Curriculum Vitae
Waterford Area Partnership is registered in Dublin as a limited Company Reg. No. 242806
Waterford Area Partnership CLG is an Equal Opportunities Employer