CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO)
Waterford Area Partnership (WAP) CLG, an Equal Opportunities Employer, wishes to recruit a full-time CEO to lead and guide the organisation. This challenging role offers the opportunity to work with a diverse range of individuals, and communities by working in partnership, to increase access to services, education, employment, culture, and recreation opportunities.
Primary Responsibility: The CEO will be responsible for:
- Delivering the vision and mission of the organisation at a time of ongoing change.
- The strategic direction and management of the organization.
- Overseeing the development of the Partnership’s Strategic Plan.
- Best practice with respect to high standards in governance, administration, communication, financial, people and operational management, external relationships, policy development, and staff and organisational development.
Summary Person and Role Attributes:
- Educated to degree or post degree level.
- Minimum 3 years’ general management experience in a similar sized organisation, with excellent leadership qualities and clear business acumen.
- Previous experience of work in/with the local and community development sector and a clear understanding of the local development context.
- The dynamics of partnership working and relationship development with multiple stakeholders.
- Completion of Tenders/SLA documents (both paper and online).
- Leading, implementing, and managing change in an organisation.
Salary – Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
Contract – A full-time fixed-term Contract of Employment to the end of December 2023, subject to successful completion of a probation period and continuing funding from various Government Departments.
Application Process – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a Recruitment Pack. Submit a completed Application Form and cover letter by e-mail only for the attention of email@example.com.
- Only fully completed Application Forms will be accepted.
- No late applications will be accepted.
- All applications received will be acknowledged.
- Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Closing date for fully completed applications is Monday 27th September @ 1.00 pm.
Screening and Interview Schedules
- Shortlisting will take place W/C 27th September 2021.
- First round competency-based interviews will take place W/C commencing 4th October 2021.
- Second round interviews will take place W/C 18th October 2021.
Start Date Envisaged – It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be in position by January 2022 latest.
Printable Version of ad is here